My mom and I just got home from a quick trip to BC over Spring Break to see the fam! We had a blast! We spent the first two days in Victoria on Vancouver Island...that's one of my favorite places in the world! We went to the wax museum where my cousin pretended he was a wax figure and scared some people! We also did some shopping and I got myself a Beatles wallet and checkbook cover, and my mom bought me another Beatles purse! Just a word of warning...watch out for the seagulls...they have good aim...through an open sunroof of a car! The next two days we spent in Vancouver visiting all the family and going to the beach in White Rock where we saw a Johnny Depp look-alike! I'm moving to White Rock to work at the fish and chips restaurant where he works...they're hiring! I think it's fate! I don't think I've ever been to Starbucks as much in my life as we did on this trip...I think I'm addicted to those Chai Tea Lattes...or Tai Chi as I've been calling them! I brought home a full carry-on bag of only food...nothing like some Canadian junk food! They just don't make stuff like that here in the States!
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
My mom and I just got home from a quick trip to BC over Spring Break to see the fam! We had a blast! We spent the first two days in Victoria on Vancouver Island...that's one of my favorite places in the world! We went to the wax museum where my cousin pretended he was a wax figure and scared some people! We also did some shopping and I got myself a Beatles wallet and checkbook cover, and my mom bought me another Beatles purse! Just a word of warning...watch out for the seagulls...they have good aim...through an open sunroof of a car! The next two days we spent in Vancouver visiting all the family and going to the beach in White Rock where we saw a Johnny Depp look-alike! I'm moving to White Rock to work at the fish and chips restaurant where he works...they're hiring! I think it's fate! I don't think I've ever been to Starbucks as much in my life as we did on this trip...I think I'm addicted to those Chai Tea Lattes...or Tai Chi as I've been calling them! I brought home a full carry-on bag of only food...nothing like some Canadian junk food! They just don't make stuff like that here in the States!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment