Thursday, July 17, 2008

ABC's About Me

A- Attached or single: Single

B- Best Friend: Vee

C- Cake or Pie: Cake

D- Day of Choice: Saturday and Sunday

E- Essential Item: Lip Gloss

F- Favorite Color: Purple

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms

H- Hometown: Murray, UT

I- Indulgence(s): Clothes and shoes

J- January or July: July

K-Kids: Someday

L- Life is incomplete without: The gospel of Jesus Christ

M-Marriage Date: Someday in the future

N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters-in-law, and 2 step-brothers

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples

P- Phobias or Fears: Being alone, clowns, spiders

Q- Quote(s): “Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want” – Randy Pausch

R- Reason to Smile: The gospel of Jesus Christ

S- Season: Spring

T- Tag Eight: Aubree, Lydia, Sara, Tommie, Kim, Olivia, Katy, Rachel

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have a very light birthmark on my belly

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love meat!

W- Worst Habit: Criticism

Y- Your Favorite Food: mashed potatoes

Z- Zodiac: Cancer

1 comment:

Katy Beth said...

Ok, I'll accept your challenge. But I'm not near as exciting or cool as you are!