Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Here's a brief review of my life so far in 2008.

One of the biggest things to happen was that I was called as the secretary of the Relief Society Presidency in my student ward. The four girls I served with are amazing, and some of the greatest friends I could ever ask for! Recently the presidency was released, but I was called as the secretary in the new presidency as well. I look forward to forming friendships with the new presidency, and continuing to nurture the relationships formed with the old.

This is the first picture of us all together...and it only took 3 months to get it!
We did lots of fun things as a presidency, sleepovers, dances, lip-syncs, fundraising walks...it's been a fun year!
In February my youngest brother Jon married his sweetheart Aubree in the Jordan River Temple. This is with my mom, step-dad Russ, Chad, his wife Lydia, Aubree and Jon.
With my step-mom Lori, Dad, Chad, Lydia, Aubree and Jon. I'm not sure why my brothers got all the height...but at least I got the looks, right? ;)
In March the Midgley family took a cruise for my grandpa's 80th birthday. We cruised to Mexico; Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlan. It was a fun time, and that's when Chad & Lydia gave my dad the happy news that he is going to be a grandpa! Now we're just over a month away from little Carter joining our family!
Lydia and I at our hotel in Long Beach waiting to go on the cruise.
On "Divorce Beach" in Cabo...the waves were unbelievable there! Lydia and I in Puerto Vallarta in our matching dresses.
The whole family (minus a few cousins and an aunt and uncle). Chad and Lydia the night they told the family that they are expecting a baby boy in October. With our amazing waiter, Alan.

And our assistant waiter, Avil.In April my dad took us to Tuscon, AZ for a spa/golf weekend...it was a lot of fun, and Aubree, Lydia and I had to show off our manicures!






1 comment:

Amanda said...

You haven't posted on here for a while. But how hilarious! We must have the same taste... bc our layouts are the SAME! Crazy!